Rocket Shuttle Driver
Rocket needs more Shuttle Drivers in order to respond to post pandemic increased travel.
Rocket Transportation, LLC has Full Time, Part Time, and Fill-In, Shuttle Driver positions available. These positions drive company vans to addresses on the Olympic Peninsula dropping the passengers off at select locations in Seattle, SeaTac, & Tacoma.
If you are, or if you know someone who is:
- A great driver and has an abstract to prove it
- Is able to handle city traffic
- Has great customer service
- Is able to occasionally lift 50+ lbs with help loading/unloading luggage/gear
- Has at least two years experience driving 12 passenger vans with non-relatives (volunteer basis, paid experience, its your own personal daily driver- count for experience).
- Able to pass Pre Employment and Random Drug tests (including Marijuana)
- Able to drive 7 to 12 hours a day exiting the van at each passenger stop
- Able to pass a DOT Medical Evaluation for suitability in driving passengers many hours each day
Please call us at 360-683-8087 option 5 M-F 10am-4pm to discuss a proper fit. Filling out an application and bringing a current driver abstract can wait until after suitability is determined.
NO CDL Required!
$15/hour plus tips
Folks who regularly call off from work need not apply. Our passengers demand driver dependability.
Home office in Sequim
Satellite office in Port Hadlock