U.S. Chamber Workforce Event
Join us tomorrow, June 2, 2021 at 3:00 p.m. ET, for the Workforce: A Call to Action Summit.
Part of the Chamber's newly announced America Works Initiative, this special event will bring together leaders from government and industry to discuss how – together – we can close the people-jobs gap, unleash economic opportunity, and fuel America's long-term competitiveness. Click here to register today.
See below for the newly announced speakers:
- The Honorable Gina Raimondo, United States Secretary of Commerce
- Suzanne Clark, President and CEO, U.S. Chamber of Commerce
- Neil Bradley, EVP and Chief Policy Officer, U.S. Chamber of Commerce
- Susan Bitter Smith, Executive Director, Southwest Cable Communications Association
- Carolyn Cawley, President, U.S. Chamber of Commerce Foundation
- The Honorable Jacqueline Coleman, Lieutenant Governor of Kentucky
- Bahar Ferguson, President, Wasatch I.T.
- Darren Hawkins, CEO, Yellow
- Chandler Morse, Head of North America Public Policy, Workday
- Cheryl Oldham, Vice President, Education Policy, U.S. Chamber of Commerce and Senior Vice President of the Center for Education and Workforce, U.S. Chamber of Commerce Foundation
- Wendi Safstrom, Executive Director, SHRM Foundation
- Linda Smith, Director, Early Childhood Development Initiative, Bipartisan Policy Center
- Ashli Watts, President and CEO, Kentucky Chamber of Commerce